Technical Jazz classes at the Academy do not follow a rigid syllabus and lean more toward free-form interpretation with students developing new skills and refining particular technical elements within dance.
Current and contemporary music is used for these classes and students are presented with a different style and approach to learning than that which they may have experienced in their ISTD studies.
These classes provide an emphasis on performance and perfectly complement dance routines taught on the Saturday Musical Theatre Course.
- White Sleeveless Laird Academy Regulation Leotard
- Plain Black Jazz Leggings
- Black OR White Jazz Shoes
- Black Tap Shoes (Capezio OR Bloch with toe and heel taps)
- Navy Uniform Character Skirt (ONLY the Laird Academy)
- Black/White Socks
- Pink Laird Academy Hoodie